Saturday, November 5, 2011

Any Medicine Called "Fleet"

Our sweet little premie is having some trouble.  And the doctor has prescribed a lovely medicine called FLEET.  I am sure you all know exactly what type of medicine this is.  Of course, not something you can just have the kid swallow and BAM a cure!  It's parent administered.  I am alone today, so this is NOT an adventure I am willing to take on myself.  What an exciting Saturday night we have ahead of us!  I mean, how much more romantic can you get than a nosy toddler, a cranky baby, and a capsule called FLEET!  I foresee the following happening:
Hayden prying his way between Tyson and I as we argue over who is going to draw the short straw.  Then, Hayden asking a hundred questions and commentating the whole thing. "Whatcha doing?  Are you giving him medicine?  Huntee, it's okay.  Mommy, I can try.  Daddy, is he sad?  What's that?  What are you doing with that? I need medicine, too."  I would guess that will only last until he realizes what we are doing.  Then, we spend the next hour waiting for the bomb to go off! 
Let's pray that while I am out this afternoon, Hunter resolves this issue on his own. Then, perhaps the romantic Saturday evening will take a different turn and my wonderful husband will happily change diapers while I sit back and relax!  Here's hoping!!

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend we have WAY 2 much in common! Michael's having the same problem as Hunter, and I have a pretty much hands off hubby when in comes ti diapers and anything poop related. I hope when I read tomorrow there's been progress with both of ur guys!!!

    ReplyDelete