Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 Resolution - COUPONING!

Because of everything that has happened in our lives, our pocket books are starting to really stretch and feel the pain.  I knew that having a second child would be costly with diapers and formula and baby food and wipes, but pile a new baby along with hospital bills and a newly necessary car payment and no income for almost three full months and WOW!  I have always used coupons here and there when I remembered I had them and almost always on diapers.  I am SO intrigued by the world of "extreme" couponing.  I SO want to learn how to only spend $10 on $600 worth of groceries, but will settle on maybe taking my weekly Wal-mart/grocery trips down by a fourth or half even!  I still really want to figure out the big picture, but am working up to that :)  So, I used some of my Christmas money to buy a binder and get ink catridges for my printer. I have been scouring the Internet for Coupon sites and information and trying to learn.  I almost feel like I need a shopping tutor.  Someone to go with me and show me how to work it!  I have been trying to get organized and sort through my small stockpile of coupons that I already have.  I did come across some "mommy" coupons that I won't be able to use.  I would love to pass them onto someone that can use them and am willing to mail them.  If you are interested in any either Facebook message me or email me your address.  My email is thebridgemans18@gmail.com
- Save $1.00/2 Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags
- Save $2.50 on any package of Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers (Jumbo Pack or Larger)
- Save $0,75 on any package of Huggies Baby Wipes (64 ct. or larger) - 2 coupons
- Save $3.00 on any package of Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers
- Save $2.00 on any ONE package of Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers (Jumbo Pack or larger)
- Save $2.00 on any one paackge of Huggies Little Snuggles Diapers (Jumbo Pack or Larger)
- Save $2.50 on Gerber Good Start Formula
- Save $3.00 on any Gerber Good Start Formula

I am going to try to share my love of collecting with everyone so keep watching for my COUPON UPDATES.  If you have any Pampers or Similac coupons that you won't be using, those are hot items in my house! 

I have been using the sites coupon.com and hip2save.com.  Both are fabulous if you are looking for a place to start.  Please feel free to send me any links that you use that are helpful.  I also have an ebates account and am hoping that if I do place orders online, which I do with my Shutterfly account and other assorted deals.  It's not a ton of money, but it all adds up! 

Tyson made me promise that this wouldn't be a phase and that I would stick with it.  I am going to try to keep track of how much I save.  I am hoping it's a great amount, because we need it!  Any help from you all is fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a way of getting some Similac to you, we still have some in the cabinet that we aren't using. It was given to us as samples when Dexter was born. Hoping I won't need it!

    ReplyDelete